Installing Halo Or Angel Eye Headlights.

I have another question but thought I'd start another post since its completely different that my previous post. I saw a picture of an IS w/ the Halo headlights such as the BMW's have. It looked pretty cool. I searched for that topic on here and couldn't find anything.

What is everyone's opinion? Has anyone installed these on their car? How easy is it or should it be professionally done?

Attatched are the pics that I found although I forget where i came across these.

post-48179-1211229050_thumb.jpg

post-48179-1211229060_thumb.jpg

post-48179-1211229072_thumb.jpg

I have another question but thought I'd start another post since its completely different that my previous post. I saw a picture of an IS w/ the Halo headlights such as the BMW's have. It looked pretty cool. I searched for that topic on here and couldn't find anything.

What is everyone's opinion? Has anyone installed these on their car? How easy is it or should it be professionally done?

Attatched are the pics that I found although I forget where i came across these.

Honestly, I never understood this mod'. IMO, it is just a copy of the OEM style BMW headlights so why would people want to do that to a Lexus, Infiniti etc...? Again it is just my opinion. It does look cool but is clearly a rip-off from a Bimmer.

With that said, it is really expensive if you buy the whole headlight assembly. I have seen some DIY kits but you have to install it perfectly or it will look cheezy.

I am bias as I really don't like this mod but I can understand why people want because of the lighting effect.

You probably found those here:

Halos for ISxxx

I was just looking at that yesterday. It's kinda cool, but aside from what Gaugster said about the copy factor, it doesn't make sense to me to risk permanent damage on lights that are so expensive to replace.

You probably found those here:

Halos for ISxxx

I was just looking at that yesterday. It's kinda cool, but aside from what Gaugster said about the copy factor, it doesn't make sense to me to risk permanent damage on lights that are so expensive to replace.

ya dude why would you copy a bmw...its degrading

Very true. I bought a Lexus for a reason so don't realy wanna copy a Bimmer just cause its cool. Besides, I found pics of someone's installation online and it looks like a pain in the !Removed!! I'll probably just do the calipers and then just enjoy the car and not keep messing w/ it! :-)

Thanks again for the honest opinion guys! B)