New Owner 1997 Lexus Sc300 New Parts For Timing Belt

I am new onwer of White Lexus SC300. Just got the car this week with 174k. I need to do timing belt and tuneup Can someone tell me where to buy good price on OEM parts?

Timing Belt

Water pump

Timing Belt Idler Pulley L

Timing Belt Idler Pulley R

Timing Belt Tensioner

Tuneup

Cable Set

Spark Plugs 6

Rotors X2

Caps X2

Fuel Filter

Air Filter

Front Control Arm Left and Right

Front Ball Joint Left and Right

Thanks

I am new onwer of White Lexus SC300. Just got the car this week with 174k. I need to do timing belt and tuneup Can someone tell me where to buy good price on OEM parts?

Timing Belt

Water pump

Timing Belt Tensioner

Tuneup

Cable Set

Spark Plugs 6

Rotors X2

Caps X2

Fuel Filter

Air Filter

Thanks

i dont know anywhere but toyota or lexus

to get oem parts

i have used average parts store parts with no problems

the only problem is that the parts store cant get everything

Timing Belt

Water pump

Timing Belt Tensioner

Tuneup

Cable Set

Spark Plugs 6

Rotors X2

Caps X2

Fuel Filter

Air Filter

Thanks

Hey, you can see my post, it's couple post bellow yours, I'm parting out my lexus, and I have new water pump, new timing belt and pullies, they have probably 1 to 3 thousand miles on them. I could sell them to you.

Timing Belt

Water pump

Timing Belt Tensioner

Tuneup

Cable Set

Spark Plugs 6

Rotors X2

Caps X2

Fuel Filter

Air Filter

Thanks

Hey, you can see my post, it's couple post bellow yours, I'm parting out my lexus, and I have new water pump, new timing belt and pullies, they have probably 1 to 3 thousand miles on them. I could sell them to you.

Auto Zone had a variety of timing and accessory belts about $30 and $15 respectively. AZ also got me the throttle body gasket and fuel filter The water pump I found at Advance Auto Parts, make them dig through the computer to find it & make sure to count the holes - the 10 hole pump is available everywhere, the 11 hole pump I needed was a Beck Arnley - new for $109. Believe it or not the A/F is available at WalMart ! If you have to go to the well then try Sewell Lexus online, they are very efficient, and customer oriented. Also when removing the crankshaft front pulley, buy the special tool available on eBay for $55, (search for 'Lexus & Toyota Harmonic Damper Pulley Holding Tool' the seller was 'pageauto1' in New Jersey)it works better than anything you could conjure up ... especially don't do the breaker bar starter motor suggestion, that's just wrong!

Good luck - nothing like the sound of a straight six at full song!