Bad Ecu?

python

i have code 25 on the cel and when i unplug the efi fuse for 10-30 minutes(i have done it 3 times now) the cel is right back on,its on instantly, no hesitation......any ideas guys?

i disconnected the battery and the light went out, the thing is, i had a slight misfire, it was occasional, i did a tuneup with all dealer parts, still had a misfire so i took it to a shop and they said injector misfire, when i put injector cleaner in it it went away,so....i bought some injectoer (rebuilt) and had em put in, it ran fine for about 500 miles, then i decided to take the car up to 100 mph to give it a test and it started misfiring again...since the light would not go out after disconnecting the efi fuse i thought something was wrong with the ecu....i guess i was wrong, maybe i have a faulty injector, should have bought new ones from the dealer but they are too expensive, o and btw when i put injector cleaner in it runs fine, no misfire at idle

Ask your shop to check the spray pattern of your injectors.

Sometimes you can clean them up and they'll be fine.

Other times you'll have to replace. Make sure to test

the cold start injector as well.