Fan Bracket On 91 Lexus Ls400

allegoric

I want to replace the fan bracket myself on my 91 Lexus LS400, Can anyone tell me specifically what tools are needed and any diagrams or instructions for the "How to"? I'll settle for a list of tools and try and figure it out.

• 1 month later...
I want to replace the fan bracket myself on my 91 Lexus LS400, Can anyone tell me specifically what tools are needed and any diagrams or instructions for the "How to"? I'll settle for a list of tools and try and figure it out.

go to lexus dealership parts dept and get a printout of the fan assembly(fake water pump) there are five screws that hold this together and u have to take of the serpentine belt and the fan off also!it will take you about 2hrs!if you go to lexus to buy this it will run you close to 300.00!!!i had to but one from there besides going to the junkyard! :D :D :)

go to lexus dealership parts dept and get a printout of the fan assembly(fake water pump) there are five screws that hold this together and u have to take of the serpentine belt and the fan off also!it will take you about 2hrs!if you go to lexus to buy this it will run you close to 300.00!!!i had to but one from there besides going to the junkyard! :D :D :)

Last month I ordered my parts for my timing belt/water pump change from Irontoad.com

Fan bracket w/bearing 16307-50011---$198.22 (1990 Ls400)

Did it freeze up?