Navigation

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HI. I AM INTERESTED IN GETTING THE NAV/BACK UP CAM FOR AN 06 GS300.

MY EMAIL IS jamonwiggs@yahoo.com.

Thanks

When I get home from work :cheers:

You forgot about me...Still trying to get info for Nav system for 06 GS300

• 2 weeks later...

DCFISH: I have a cracked screen in my navigation system; system works except where the crack is on the touch screen; car is 2004 Lexus RX330...model (as written on the back of navigation) is Toyota 86110-48110 (see attached pic)post-94155-1242496159_thumb.jpg...can this be fixed, or do you have one to sell? My email is fsinacori@gmail.com. Thank you!!

would anybody know if the nav can be added on to an 06 GS from the lexus dealer.

The dealer will want to sell you a car with nav from the factory, I have OEM navs for your 2006 if interested. Leave your email for details.

would anybody know if the nav can be added on to an 06 GS from the lexus dealer.

The dealer will want to put you in a GS with factory nav. A dealer will not install a factory nav. If you want a factory nav for your GS let me know.

Hey wats up dude. I'm interested in the navi system unit. Can u email me any info, I see u got a lot of hits. U must b a cool dude. My email is doomahdang@yahoo.com

dcfish.. i am always interested in one for my 06 gs430.. can you please send me information to itstommytran@sbcglobal.net

You guys are killing me, I am going to have to hire a sexatary :lol::lol::lol:

All kidding on the side, I will see if I have one left.

dcfish.. i am always interested in one for my 06 gs430.. can you please send me information to itstommytran@sbcglobal.net

dcfish, I am also interested, Please send me the details to jswinton@marclife.com

• 1 month later...

hi dcfish, please email me tyytran@hotmail.com if you still have any left or point me to where I can get one. Thank you.

hi dcfish, please email me tyytran@hotmail.com if you still have any left or point me to where I can get one. Thank you.

EM sent B)

EM sent B)

dcfish, please email me at Ron6437@yahoo.com. I am interested in adding a Navi unit to my wifes 07 IS 250.

EM sent B)

dcfish, please email me at Ron6437@yahoo.com. I am interested in adding a Navi unit to my wifes 07 IS 250.

EM sent :cheers:

• 1 month later...
i want to get a factory navi in my 2006 gs 300 awd. can you help me? how much does it run?

The dealer will want to put you in a GS with factory nav. A dealer will not install a factory nav. If you want a factory nav for your GS let me know.

How much to get factory nav for an 06 gs300?

Yes, The navs are available. Please leave your email address. I can point you in the right direction.

Hi DCFISH, I'm interested in upgrading my 06 GS300 with OEM NAVIGATION, BACKUP CAM, and maybe the DVD player. Could you point me in the right direction?

• 2 weeks later...

The dealer will want to sell you a car with nav from the factory, I have OEM navs for your 2006 if interested. Leave your email for details.

Me too, please. ann.nonimus1@gmail.com

I may have one, I will get back on this. ;)

Not quite sure I understand.

My 2006 GS300 has a screen in the dash but doesn't have the navigation feature. Do I need new hardware (ie a new screen) to add nav? Is it just a software fix?

• 5 weeks later...
I am also very interested in this info. I have a 2007 rx350. I would really like to add factory nav. Can it be done? PLEASE help!!! My emailis conbrend@msn.com.

Please email me information on the navigation. I have an 06 gs300 with no navigation. I would like to get info on putting one in.

ericmolinatti@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
I may have one, I will get back on this. ;)

Not quite sure I understand.

My 2006 GS300 has a screen in the dash but doesn't have the navigation feature. Do I need new hardware (ie a new screen) to add nav? Is it just a software fix?

if you find out any info on this can you let me know also, -dcfish can you let me know also if you have the Nav available for a 06 GS300

email address - bme_ii@yahoo