Navigation

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

would anybody know if the nav can be added on to an 06 GS from the lexus dealer.

The dealer will want to put you in a GS with factory nav. A dealer will not install a factory nav. If you want a factory nav for your GS let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
would anybody know if the nav can be added on to an 06 GS from the lexus dealer.

The dealer will want to put you in a GS with factory nav. A dealer will not install a factory nav. If you want a factory nav for your GS let me know.

How much to get factory nav for an 06 gs300?

• 1 month later...

i want to get a factory navi in my 2006 gs 300 awd. can you help me? how much does it run?

i want to get a factory navi in my 2006 gs 300 awd. can you help me? how much does it run?

Yes, The navs are available. Please leave your email address. I can point you in the right direction.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, The navs are available. Please leave your email address. I can point you in the right direction.

I would like info on Nav system. please email me

• 1 month later...

I'm interested in hearing the details of the system for an 06 GS300. Thx. ptyork at hotmail dawt com

If you guys are still interested in the nav Please leave your email, I can't pm you . Not enough contributions to the forums yet. By the way, Welcome to the Club Guys/Gals :cheers:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
If you guys are still interested in the nav Please leave your email, I can't pm you . Not enough contributions to the forums yet. By the way, Welcome to the Club Guys/Gals :cheers:

Hi! I'm new but I was wondering if can tell me where I can go and get Nav system and backup camera added to a GS300 awd. I would greatly appreciate any information you can give me. My email add is uniq_one@yahhoo.com

I'm interested in hearing the details of the system for an 06 GS300. Thx. ptyork at hotmail dawt com

I am also interested in Nav and backup camera but I live in Ontario, Canada bridlewood@sympatico.ca

Hi DCFish,

I'm new to this forum and I'm looking at a 2007 GS350 AWD. It doesn't have the Nav but I would like that along with the Backup camera could you please advise on the cost and where I can get it installed.

I live in Barrie Ontario Canada.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am looking for a Navi for my 06 GS, please send info to edward830@gmail.com

thanks

I am also interested in adding the navigation feature to my 06 GS430 send information to tahayaxuarez@bellsouth.net

Thanks, Tahaya

I would like info on Nav system. please email me

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have a GS350 and would like to add an aftermarket Navigation system to my car. If you have information on where I can locate this system - please send me an email to softli5977@aol.com

• 2 weeks later...

Please e-mail me the Navigation info = ideal@idealdzines.com