Windshield Washer Fluid Tank

Christian P

We got a used but good condition 2002 SC 430 and we just can't seem to find the windshield washer fluid tank. If anyone here knows exactly where it should be on our year or has a picture or diagram.. Please Post!

First read the owners manual.... open the hood and the big thing in the center is the motor,,, the thing in front of that is the radiator,, just to the right of the radiator is a cap with a little picture of a windshield wiper.... geeeesssh... maybe you should change the air in your tires while you are at it....

Don't talk to me like I'm an inferior and dumb. My knowledge on technical stuff and engines is decent and my father has been a mechanic for over 20 years. So your rude comments are nothing but showing how much of a douchebag you are. I'm obviously asking because we went through the whole car and can't find it anywhere. So I come to this forum to ask someone else who owns the same car to tell me where theirs is just in case its in a weird spot. Friendlier people on a better lexus forum "clublexus.com" replied much faster with a real response. With their response I was able to determine the tankk was removed.

Now *BLEEP* you guys. ^_^