Rust Protection?

if u live up north and the car was from up north, it shoulda come FACTORY with underbody rust prevention coating already on it! mine i got from new york did! i almost wanna say its mandatory up there, but u in canada so i dunno what regulations you'll have!

brian

i think,but i dunno,that he was asking more about like an undercarriage rust coating they spray on the cars.......also it says when you go to buy that counteract thing, IT CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO CANADA and he did say he lived in Canada.Plus at 300+ its a little costly to wonder if it actually works.......all its essentially doing is reversing the continuity and trying to expel the water molecules so they don't stick to the car? i think thats the jist of what i read! just my $0.02 though!

brian

i think,but i dunno,that he was asking more about like an undercarriage rust coating they spray on the cars.......also it says when you go to buy that counteract thing, IT CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO CANADA and he did say he lived in Canada.Plus at 300+ its a little costly to wonder if it actually works.......all its essentially doing is reversing the continuity and trying to expel the water molecules so they don't stick to the car? i think thats the jist of what i read! just my $0.02 though!

brian

I didn't see the part about no shipping to Canada, but if you click on the link at the top of the page for "Canadian Tire" (located in Brampton Ontario AKA CANADA) you can get one. If you have CounterAct system you wouldn't need undercoating to stop rust, would you? ;) The scientific theory is sound and it should work. No I don't have one. No I don't work for them. Yes I'm just trying to help.

NO U right u wouldnt need the undercoating IF IT WORKS! and yes the scientific theory is about right but that doesnt mean it does what it claims! im not saying it wont, im just kinda weary of a 300 maybe box that is supposed to "repel" rust!

brian

NO U right u wouldnt need the undercoating IF IT WORKS! and yes the scientific theory is about right but that doesnt mean it does what it claims! im not saying it wont, im just kinda weary of a 300 maybe box that is supposed to "repel" rust!

brian

Are you weary or are you wary? :rolleyes: