My New (06) Is350

I just bought my IS with 13000 miles on 4/27. On Saturday(5/3) I was changing the oil when I noticed a small oil leak coming from the timing chain cover. Monday I took it to the dealer to fix the oil leak. :cries: On the 13th finally got it back and it seems to be fine, only time will tell. Have not had a chance to fully enjoy this baby yet but I can tell It's going to be a long and wonderful relationship.

What a joy to drive, the handling, the power and the comfort. :lol:

Did a full detail job on her, took me 4 hours,WHEW!

Finally got the chance to take some pics of it and post them here.

p5121218webuz5.jpg

By jenunez at 2008-05-13

p5121202webcy1.jpg

By jenunez at 2008-05-15

Thanks all for some great information on this forum.

Welcome to the LOC!!

Nice car!! I love the "In the middle of the front lawn" photo! That's true happiness! :lol:

You should block your plate number though. Just be safe. You never know.

I so wish I could get the 350 but with gas $4.10 for premium (I use about 110 gallons a month with the IS 250) and the crappy weather of New England (I need AWD) I guess I am stuck. with less Horsepower :(

When I was in Miami Beach Full Service Premium was $4.99 9/10 on 41st Street...yipee

I so wish I could get the 350 but with gas $4.10 for premium (I use about 110 gallons a month with the IS 250) and the crappy weather of New England (I need AWD) I guess I am stuck. with less Horsepower :(

When I was in Miami Beach Full Service Premium was $4.99 9/10 on 41st Street...yipee

The gas was my issue too. I jumped out of an '04 G35 in which the best in town numbers I could get were 14 mpg.

I am in NE and still got the 350. :)

I don't drive too often (once/twice a week) but will be using winter tires when the time comes.

I am loving the power, but not loving the gas price lately.

I am in NE and still got the 350. :)

I don't drive too often (once/twice a week) but will be using winter tires when the time comes.

I am loving the power, but not loving the gas price lately.

I hear ya'....I couldn't do the 250...nice car but I wanted the extra juice. I'm in the process of getting new wheels...will keep the old ones and mount Blizzaks on them. I'll switch wheels for probably Dec, Jan & Feb....