Seat Belt Connection

mhawkin1

I have a very small rattle in my car when I am driving on rough pavement and have the stereo volume turned down. I notice it most when I am using the Bluetooth feature.

The rattle seems to come from the seatbelt connection to the b-pillars of the car. Both driver and passenger sides make the same noise.

I took it to the dealer, but they said they couldn’t hear anything. I live in Indianapolis and they are in Hamilton County – where the roads are much smoother. I hate to take the dealer on a twenty minute ride to hear the small rattle.

Anyone ever experience this rattle? Any solutions?

Thanks in advance.

Update: It got worse, I took the car back to the dealer - they could hear the rattle now. I have an apt. next Wednesday where I will leave the car with them.

I have a very small rattle in my car when I am driving on rough pavement and have the stereo volume turned down. I notice it most when I am using the Bluetooth feature.

The rattle seems to come from the seatbelt connection to the b-pillars of the car. Both driver and passenger sides make the same noise.

I took it to the dealer, but they said they couldn’t hear anything. I live in Indianapolis and they are in Hamilton County – where the roads are much smoother. I hate to take the dealer on a twenty minute ride to hear the small rattle.

Anyone ever experience this rattle? Any solutions?

Thanks in advance.

I have had this recently as well. I will take mine in and see what they find and let you know, but it happens more when the car has been sitting in the sun for a while. I am also getting a rattle form the back panel. It lessens when the screen is up if you can believe that. I think they might have loosened something when the car was taken to get the windows tinted.