When To Change Transmission Fluid?

Does anyone know for sure if it's 2 quarts on the 430? I'm really curious!

Measure what you drain out, add the same amount and then check fluid level after driving awhile.

Someone else is going to have to confirm the lucas stuff for you, as I won't be using it. Granted, I don't think I've ever heard anyone say anything bad about here, but as a senior member with several years of activity on here, I can say that 9 out of 10 transmission problems that have come up on here, all seem to share a similiar characteristic...something other than oem "or amsoil" fluid in the system. I'm sure it's good stuff, but I'm too chicken to mess with it in my cars.

I agree. I used Lucas in fuel (not oil) and it did nothing and I have read some neg comments on it. Thanks and use what your wish as I will not be using Lucas stuff anymore.

if you were trying to get some results out of using lucas fuel additive to get rid of some carbon buildup ,I agree with you on that one in particular. I used it my self and did not see any results.The best stuff to use on this issue of carbon buildup is to dump one qt. of tranny fluid dextron with a full tank of gas,my dad used to do this and I swear by it. man it cleans the crap out of the combution chamber.I can hear nc211 going( good loving god man), but hey believe it or not.

Someone else is going to have to confirm the lucas stuff for you, as I won't be using it. Granted, I don't think I've ever heard anyone say anything bad about here, but as a senior member with several years of activity on here, I can say that 9 out of 10 transmission problems that have come up on here, all seem to share a similiar characteristic...something other than oem "or amsoil" fluid in the system. I'm sure it's good stuff, but I'm too chicken to mess with it in my cars.

nc211,hey man ,you know what they say,you can not teach an old dog a new trick.lol