Is Dte Available?

mckellyb

Seems like a relatively lame thing, but is there a distance-to-empty readout anywhwere? I've looked, can't find one, and being a guy, I can't look it up in the manual.

:P

Looking it up would be admitting defeat.

Anyway, I've noticed the fuel gauge is nicely linear, and doesn't swing to-and-fro like on most GM's pre-1992, so it would actually be useful. I've also noticed, from first click-off of the fuel pump to truly full, the tank holds about 2 more gallons, so while exiled to Oregon, we'll never have a truly full tank.

I feel a rant coming on about the utter stupidity of this 'full serve' law...I'll stop, now.

Wait a sec, dude, *thanks* for joggin' my noggin. I didn't look under the *other* trip computer thing. Ours has the NAV system, which is worth doing without DTE, honestly, but still, it'd be neat.

I've looked at both 'info' screens and DTE ain't there. Current MPG, MPG since filling is on one, the other has avg. speed since reset and a second trip odometer. All *but* DTE.

Hmmm, maybe I have it tured off on the NAV screen, but I can't imagine where it would be without being in the way...