Exhaust System

i currently have a 99 gs300, i had it for about a year already and i think its time for me to do some upgrades on it. i installed a short ram, sway bars for front and rear. after installing that my car still feels a little loose around corners. some people told me to try and upgrade my under car sway? but i cant find any.... :( secondly, purchased a blitz exhaust. i want to know if anyone can recommend me a good cat back?

welcome to the forum.didnt u just say u bought a blitz? did you buy a entire exhaust system or did you not get the cat back? hks,greddy,blitz,etc etc make a good exhaust for that car! try this company for some ideas.........and i say ideas as their prices are kinda high BUT that should get you a idea and then you can search for the ones you want someplace else cheaper

http://www.l-tunedparts.com/model/struct.p...=8&cat_id=7

oh dont 4get the stuff for the 2001-2005 model will fit your car also.......so dont limit what your looking at

brian

If your looking to tighten up the corners, then your suspension will need attention. Maybe consider some coilovers and lowering the car bit. That will reduce body roll, and really sharpen up the turn in. Not to mention, you will have settings to adjust the stiffness of the suspension system.

• 2 weeks later...
welcome to the forum.didnt u just say u bought a blitz? did you buy a entire exhaust system or did you not get the cat back? hks,greddy,blitz,etc etc make a good exhaust for that car! try this company for some ideas.........and i say ideas as their prices are kinda high BUT that should get you a idea and then you can search for the ones you want someplace else cheaper

http://www.l-tunedparts.com/model/struct.p...=8&cat_id=7

oh dont 4get the stuff for the 2001-2005 model will fit your car also.......so dont limit what your looking at

brian

I bought the blitz but i didnt get a catback system..

so your wanting to get rid of the blitz and buy a catback? what do you have the axle back or just a weld on canister?

i might be interested in buying this........any pics?

brian