Interior Lights Not Working

mandel

hey,

has anyone had any experience with interior lights not working properly? my dome lights have stopped working. the only lights that work are the push button reading lights and the drivers door courtesy light. any ideas???

thanks

al

hey,

has anyone had any experience with interior lights not working properly? my dome lights have stopped working. the only lights that work are the push button reading lights and the drivers door courtesy light. any ideas???

thanks

al

I have a 2002 SC430 and the dome lights stopped working temporarily and then mysteriously started working again. Of course, if they continue not working it is something that needs to be serviced as they make it impossible to replace the dome lights yourself. Sorry couldn't shed more light on.

Have you checked the bulbs are ok, just pry off the clear cover with a small screwdriver.

I know the contacts are very poor and one of mine stopped working. Try bending the contact inwards so it pushes more against the bulb if need be.