Wrx Vs. Gs400

depends on the driver, but from my experience yes! i have raced several wrx's and have beaten them all. not to say the car isn't a worthy opponent, b/c w/ the high horse power out of that small 4cyl. and the low weight, it's a quick car. but the gs400 outperforms it in the end! Lexus still on top!

I agree, i mean conceptual:lol: .

Although the comparing the GS400 and the WRX with a Civic and a F150 truck?

and yes, the GS will beat the WRX, if you are:

- looking for the highest comfort

- driving many miles

- looking for the largest interior and largest trunk size

:lol::lol::lol:

As SW said, this comparison does not make a lot of sense. The two cars are totally different, and are focusing on a totally different target/market group.

People that are comparing those 2 cars are not seeing the strengths and differences between the cars :wacko:

Ha, ...

there are many WRX :)

Some like the WRX have almost as much power as the GS400.

Also, the WRX is M/T, the GS400 is A/T ans is much lighter.

In a 0 - 60 drag race, the WRX STI will beat the GS400, but the GS has a higher max speed. In terms of price/performance, it is difficult to be a WRX STI.

But if you want to do only dragraces, there are more cars that beat the GS, or even the WRX.

THe big question is, if you want to do drag racing, why didn't you buy a WRX in the first place? :wacko:

Don't forget that those WRX sti are also all wheel drive so it should rip right out of the hole on a drag strip. It also wouldn't take much for the WRX to get a lot of horsepower. All it takes is a new exhaust and a down pipe. So be careful. Besides that the Lexus should stay on top as the better all around car! B)