10 Speaker System

I want to upgrade my sound system but i find it more cost efficient to buy the speakers myself instead of take it to an installation spot. I can not find out on crutchfield.com or from any dealer in I have contacted the size of the speakers, does any one know what size speakers are in a 2006 gs300awd with the 10 speaker system?

any information would be appreciated thank you very much.

Do you plan to do the install yourself? You would be surprised to find out that it may not be more cost effective to buy the speakers yourself and then pay for the install. Most shops will discount labor if the product is purchase through them and also you may not get a warranty from the shop since it isn't their product leaving you to send everything back to where you bought it from. I know for our shop we usually charge 45 dollars a set to install speakers if we have to remove door panels but if you buy the speakers from us it may only be 20 in labor again depends on the car. I will look and see if I can find all of your speaker sizes for you. Hope this helps.

Ok from what I can tell your going to have 6.5 in the doors so that makes 4, 2 2" tweeters in the front you may have 2 in the rear so that would make 8 the sub would be 9 and is there one in the dash? Im not positive and none of my reference sites are giving me the option to put in the 10 speaker system. let me know.

As with most Toyota and Lexus speakers, its not a straight forward switch as far as mounting is concerned. You will need to modify the mounting brackets or make a adapter.