Anyone Have Low Profile Tires On The Stock Rims?

Im debating on some new tires to get, also kind of want some chrome rims instead - but a happy medium might be to just put low pro tires on the stock rims I have on my 03 gs300 - Anyone know where I can get a picture of this to see if it is the look I am wanting?

TIA

Ross

I installed 16 wheels from a 94 LS400 on my 92 LS400 to replace the original 15 wheels. To achieve the same rolling circumference as the stock 205/65-15 I used a 225/55-16 tire, instead of the 225/60-16 used on the 93-94 cars. This gave a near perfect circumference, and the car looks great and handles great. I realize this is not much of a difference in profile height, but nonetheless it is possible within reason. Sidewall height is sidewall height, regardless of the wheel diameter. Stay close, not to drastic, and you'll be fine.

Do you have any pics?

Also

" the car needs atleast the same outer diameter " Can you explain a little more? How can I determine which rim size I should get to get low profile tires - so my car will be a little lower.