Anyone Have The Clear Film On The Front

I am thinking of having the clear film protection added to my GS before. My detailer subs it out to a company that is pretty good and uses the 3M brand film.

Anyone got experience with this?

Does it work?

Does it yellow?

Does it get wax build up?

Steviej

• 3 weeks later...
I am thinking of having the clear film protection added to my GS before. My detailer subs it out to a company that is pretty good and uses the 3M brand film.

Does it work?

Does it yellow?

Steviej

Yes. I put it on my wife's 2007 RX350 and my 2008 LS460. $599 each time from the dealer at the time of purchase.

They install it on the front, sideview mirrors, and just behind the door handles. Yes it works fine. Keeps the front front of the car from getting small stone damage,

and the do not get marked up from finger nails. You can put wax on top of it without any problems. It will dis-color after a few years a bit. But you can simply take it off and you have a front end free of nicks and paint chipping.

Does it work?

Does it yellow?

Steviej

Yes. I put it on my wife's 2007 RX350 and my 2008 LS460. $599 each time from the dealer at the time of purchase.

They install it on the front, sideview mirrors, and just behind the door handles. Yes it works fine. Keeps the front front of the car from getting small stone damage,

and the do not get marked up from finger nails. You can put wax on top of it without any problems. It will dis-color after a few years a bit. But you can simply take it off and you have a front end free of nicks and paint chipping.

• 1 month later...

Yes!I just install my clear bra today and i spend about 6 hours and pay for 438.71 here is websit check it

this is my order list:

BUMPER WITH SENSORS:USD139.08

HOOD-FENDER-MIRROR :USD136.91

HEADLIGHTS- FOG LIGHTS :USD45.29

Rear Bumper Deck Kit :USD27.44

Deluxe Window Tint Kit - Medium Shade 20% :USD89.99

Door Edge Guard (free with each order over $75)

http://www.invisiblemask.com/site.html

post-73216-1215056965_thumb.jpg