Garaged? Or In The Driveway?

rjt65

Just wondering how many people have their new 350's garaged versus in the driveway or street?

Mine is out all the time, I am in the midst of cleaning up the garage to get it in there.

cheers all

Luckily, my 350 is garaged at all times (home and work), unless I run out to lunch or to the store for something. The Denver sun wreaks havoc on the interior as well as the exterior of your car :angry:

My ES350 has been mostly outside for the past 2 semesters during my freshman year at college, except when I go home, then it is in the garage. now that summer vacation is here it is garage kept. I periodically waxed my windows to prevent acid rain buildup and waxed it once every month or so. you can't tell whatsoever that it has even been outside :P I take extremely good care of it :D

Just wondering how many people have their new 350's garaged versus in the driveway or street?

Mine is out all the time, I am in the midst of cleaning up the garage to get it in there.

cheers all

Garaged when I'm at home. Parked outside when I'm at the office. The office is next to a very busy highway and an amazing amount of dust / dirt blankets the car in a single day.

Interesting ..never thought of waxing the windows. What type wax are you using? Carnuba?

I just waxed my wheel rims for the first time to help prevent brake dust sticking on.

cheers

quote name='saabkyle04' date='May 9 2008, 07:37 PM' post='307291']

My ES350 has been mostly outside for the past 2 semesters during my freshman year at college, except when I go home, then it is in the garage. now that summer vacation is here it is garage kept. I periodically waxed my windows to prevent acid rain buildup and waxed it once every month or so. you can't tell whatsoever that it has even been outside :P I take extremely good care of it :D

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to be moving to a new place in VA with double garage and a seperate building that will be perfect for detailing. My ES's will now be garaged year round as thay get that in FL when there a quarter of the year. New place will be awesome!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Garaged at home. Sometimes I'll leave it outside for about an hour so the engine cools down before bringing it inside. Outside at work, but rear shade always up (to protect the speakers) and front shade in place if parked in the sun. I try to park in the shade (I live in Florida where the sun in the summer is brutal), but not directly under a tree. (birds)

cheers all

Mine is Graraged at home outside at work.

• 3 weeks later...

I forgot to update this post...got my baby in the garage about 3 weeks ago! KMuch easier to keep it clean! As of now I still work from home so I am really missing the pollen and rain! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I forgot to update this post...got my baby in the garage about 3 weeks ago! KMuch easier to keep it clean! As of now I still work from home so I am really missing the pollen and rain! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Garaged at both the office and the house (Gold 2005 LS430). If only I could avoid the construction detritus around here! (several nails have found there way into the tires...)

• 2 weeks later...