What Seats Fit Ucf10's?

What seats fit in a 91 ls400, do ucf20's,soarers or supras fit on the seat mounts and if the seats that do fit are electrical are the plugs the same? as i am planning on redoing my seats and i still need the car to be useable

Edit/Delete Message

UCF10-I and UCF10-II have different passenger seats. More adjustment options to be exact.. I'd stick with LS seats. I would assumer soarer and supra seats would be in completely different positions since they are different styles of cars. (ie: supra seat way too low for the setup of an LS cabin)

What seats fit in a 91 ls400, do ucf20's,soarers or supras fit on the seat mounts and if the seats that do fit are electrical are the plugs the same? as i am planning on redoing my seats and i still need the car to be useable

Edit/Delete Message

A long time ago, I saw a GenI LS for sale on ebay with front seats from a 95-96 installed. I emailed the seller to ask how he did it, but he didn't know--said the car came like that. It didn't look like there were any kind of custom mounts or anything.

My suggestion would be to ask your Lexus dealer for a referral to the body shop they use or where they send their customers. Then call the shop for information on what you options would be. If you find the dealer or shop uncooperative, then keep trying other dealers/shops until you find one that will help. Body shops should have all the info you'll need and I have found they are more than happy to help out. Quite often they will give you tips on what to look out for or even tricks of the trade.