92 Sc400 Will Not Start

Well, I am replying to myself. After reading the posts, I swapped out the relays in the fuse box under the hood (between the EFI and the defrost) and the car started right up. I tried starting the eng before switching out the relays and the car wouldn't start, so I know this fixed it. The funny thing is, I swapped the relays back, and the car still started right up! Anyone have any ideas on this phenomenon??? Again, I hardly drive the SC, and it's been extremely hot this past couple days in Northern CA.

yes your car was in limp in mode and when you took out the relay it reset the ecu

wouldnt be suprised if it happens again

Yup, it happened several more times. Now resetting the relay won't fix the problem. I took off the left rear passenger side panel to access the Fuel ECU and took off the connector and reset it, and the car started fine again. I ordered a new fuel ECU from Park Plano Lexus Dealer in TX. Hopefully the new fuel ECU will solve my start problems.

Man an i was bitching about my fuel pump.... Im kinda lost lol now sounds like a job for the dealership!

been to the dealership they could not do anything. Just a bunch of overpayed oil changers.

HELP!!