Recommended Oil

What type of oil does everyone recommend putting in a 92 SC400 with 140k? I'm not sure if synthetic has been run in it before. How would I tell? Also would that be a good route to go or just stick with the 5w-30 Mobil One? Also how many quarts are recommended for the oil change? Thanks.

What type of oil does everyone recommend putting in a 92 SC400 with 140k? I'm not sure if synthetic has been run in it before. How would I tell? Also would that be a good route to go or just stick with the 5w-30 Mobil One? Also how many quarts are recommended for the oil change? Thanks.

Capacity for your car with the filter is 5.1 Qt's. If you don't currently have any oil leaks.....you should be good to switch to synthetic. B)

:cheers:

Capacity for your car with the filter is 5.1 Qt's. If you don't currently have any oil leaks.....you should be good to switch to synthetic. B)

:cheers:

just did an oil change on my sc4 with mobil one 5w30, with a filter it will take 6 quarts on the dot, get six it will be close