Anyone Tried Drifting In The Is 250?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, all I have to add to this melee of humorous posts is:

Streets are for driving on, Parking lots are for parking your car and race tracks are for racing. Get those confused and your headed for trouble. Personally I hate it when people park thier cars on the race track. Makes for some interesting laps! I race motorcycles and cars. My dad does 1/4 mile circuit races and competitions. we do all of it on the track. while I'm no saint on the road, I have developed where that grey line is, and I stay under it. It's not allways about you and your skills. Things happen.

Btw, didn't you watch The Fast and Furious : Tokyo drift? Isn't that the new drifting bible? You should really pay attention to his practice session! Just imagine you in your IS250 on the same course, practicing. :)

Pretty slow compared to the IS350.

Don't egg him on! This guy is the type of driver that ends up killing himself and possibly someone else b/c he was irresponsible.

That's why we spent all this time and effort not telling him how to drift.

Well I can see the mods are enjoying this ridiculous thread... hey guys get a room...

Call me stupid! I'm new to this club but I cannot see how to post a question. Sorry to piggy back off your problem.

Chrissy

dudes this thread is so yesterday...

So hows it going? Any more parking tickets? :D

I suggest you go to the new members forum and look around in there. You will find all the instructions you will need. But in the mean time, look at the bottom of your browser and you will see a selection of click on boxes. Click on fast reply and a text box will open. You can type in there. Once your done, click on add reply. It will then post for you.

Also, you might want to enable your private messaging.

This is getting childish now.

You guys have made your point , if you have nothing of value to add , DON'T !

We're just trying to help keep the kid out of trouble. He's already decided drifting isn't for him. I see nothing wrong with a little frivolity along the way. Even us stodgy old farts need a little fun now and then too. :)

We're just trying to help keep the kid out of trouble. He's already decided drifting isn't for him. I see nothing wrong with a little frivolity along the way. Even us stodgy old farts need a little fun now and then too. :)

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Yeah, you know us "stodgy old farts!" We need to stretch our legs once in awhile! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, so this person I know has been working on his ride for a really long time. I mean atleast a few years. Everytime he has a few extra dollars, they go into his car. Turbo, intercooler, body kit, the works. One day, he decides he wants to take it out and learn to drift with it. So, he goes to a track, and sets it all up, with a large space and plenty of pavement. So, he gets all set up, starts the car, and gets the video rolling, and :

That was his first run.