Infant Car Seats For 07 Is250

I have an 07' is 250 and am having twins at the end of this month. Are there any infant car seats that fit into the back of the car without having to put the drivers seat all the way up. I can't do a center installation. Also I would like something that would fit into the Graco Snap n' Go Stroller.

Good luck--I don't see how it's possible. And if it is--don't you want highly rated safe seat, rather than one that merely "fits" into the back seat? Time for a minivan...

IMO - The only location to fit a infant baby seat in the ISx50 is the rear center location. The rear side locations are very close to the side air bag systems and would not be safe in the event of an accident for at least two reasons. 1 - Air bag going off. 2 - No space buffer in case of a side door impact.

Congradulations on the twins but you should consider a vehicle that can work with two infants. I have a 5 month old son and my wife is hinting at having another kid. I need to space it out so that the first kid is old enough to sit in a normal seat. Otherwise, I will be in your same situation. :lol:

IMO - The only location to fit a infant baby seat in the ISx50 is the rear center location. The rear side locations are very close to the side air bag systems and would not be safe in the event of an accident for at least two reasons. 1 - Air bag going off. 2 - No space buffer in case of a side door impact.

So what are you going to do if you have a 2nd kid? That really doesn't work--some cars cant handle an infant seat in the middle b/c of the hump (especially pre-latch, like I had in my old car, and the seat base would shift to its side around turns). I agree, as long as it fits, and the car's maunal does not caution against it, you should try to put the seat in the middle. But with 2 kids, you can't do it. Even if you wait until you kid is 3+, and you can move to a booster seat, there's no way you could fit a booster in the L or R seat, and an infant seat in the middle of the back seat of an IS. Maybe an Avalon...

So what are you going to do if you have a 2nd kid? That really doesn't work--some cars cant handle an infant seat in the middle b/c of the hump (especially pre-latch, like I had in my old car, and the seat base would shift to its side around turns). I agree, as long as it fits, and the car's maunal does not caution against it, you should try to put the seat in the middle. But with 2 kids, you can't do it. Even if you wait until you kid is 3+, and you can move to a booster seat, there's no way you could fit a booster in the L or R seat, and an infant seat in the middle of the back seat of an IS. Maybe an Avalon...

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. :P I will worry about a 2nd kid when it happens. The obvious solution is a bigger vehicle. I guess I should rethink about that hybrid prius then huh.