19's On An Es...

steph1436

i have a 95 es and i was just making sure that they will fit on my year, i know someone with the next body style ( i think it is a 98 ) and he has 19's on his. just double checking though. also if anyone has pics of 19's on their es or anyother model i would like to see them i still haven't decided on a set that i like yet.

thanks

i read it and it says i can fit 18's as the biggest that is why i was asking , b/c i know someone with the next body style with 19's and they don't rub and they did no modifications to the wheel wells. and the car still looks like it could be dropped an inch. i don't think that the size of rims/tires you can put on would change that much, if at all between the years. do you know if the wheel wells are the same size between the two body styles?

who do you know with 19's ?

some are saying tehy are putting them on and one person said he fit 20's and it rubs and he did all sorts of things to help it but it still does.

I guess you need to ask your friend who said he put the 19's on.

If things change to fit 19 or 20's on a 92-96 the faq will reflect the changes but as of right now there are none that i have seen or know of that had been able to fit them with no modifications.

If it includes tons of mods to make tehm fit well then anything with the right amount of money is possible. RIGHT??

he did no modifications at all, he is just running lower profile tires. i think he is running a 40 series tire. and he has like a 2 inch gap still. that is why i didn't think that there would be that much of a difference in the size of the wheel wells. i am going to call a place locally that puts on rims and lowers cars ( the same place that did his ) and see what they say.

Can't wait to see them adn update the faq if it is possible with no fender modifications. Don't forget to post the wifth and offset of the rims as that is the most important when try to not rub on the fenders. If you can find a 19X7 rim you should be fine but trying to find it is the hard part as the 19's usually start at 19X8