Help Please - Sumitomo Tires Vs Michelin Or Bridgestone

I bought a 2004 RX 330 with 18,000 miles on Goodyear Eagle RS/A in January last year. Have put another 7,000 miles on it since then and am told I need tires. I have never liked the road noise from this SUV but was told it is normal. After reading posts here I see that it may have something to do with the tires, so am shopping for replacement tires. The two local tire dealers have given me some choices between Michelin, Bridgestone and Sumitomo. The Sumitomo would be a little less expensive, but I don't see any posts about them. Has anyone had any experience with Sumitomo? These particular tires are not listed on any of the tire websites. They are Sumitomo 235/55 on 18" wheels. I think he said touring lsv, with a 70,000 mile tread warranty. If a tire has that much tread warranty, wouldn't that lead you to believe they would ride harder? I would like a quite riding tire even if it would mean a little less long lasting, since I don't really put much mileage on the car. Thanks for your input.

• 1 month later...