New Interior Door Handle?

The interiror passinger door handle broke in my 92sc4, i tried epoxy to fix it but it just didnt work. i was wondering if anyone knew the best place to get a new one, and how difficult it would be to replace?

Thanks

The interiror passinger door handle broke in my 92sc4, i tried epoxy to fix it but it just didnt work. i was wondering if anyone knew the best place to get a new one, and how difficult it would be to replace?

Thanks

I think the door panels are made of ABS plastic. Don't know how big a break you're talking about but there are ABS plastic cements that actually fuse (similar to welding) this type of plastic. If you have all the pieces, a super strong repair should be possible - contact a plastics company or do a little online research for plastic cement (not glue) that mends ABS. ABS is somewhat flexible but most Epoxy dries hard and brittle and would only be a good solution if the piece doesn't have to move or bend in any way. There are online sources, including ebay where you can no doubt find a replacement door panel if it comes to that, but a mend would be much easier and cheaper. See if you can verify it is ABS and check the yellow pages for local commercial/industrial plastics firms - they would be a great source of information and possibly the cement as well - lots of info online too. Regards.