Looking For A Camshaft

Hi there guys I am new to this site and was a member of the UK side for about 9 months by accident before someone informed me of my blunder. I need help. I am looking for the number 2 camshaft (exaust side) for my 1993 GS300. I have broken the front of the cam off and cannot locate one at all (google, Yahoo, Etc.) PLEASE HELP.

Ebay yes, Junkyard not yet i figured I would try to find out if someone knew right were to get one. I called my local Lexus dealership and they said it is on national backorder. which means I would have to order it from them, then they would have to order it from japan, then japan would have to make one and send it to me.

Ebay yes, Junkyard not yet i figured I would try to find out if someone knew right were to get one. I called my local Lexus dealership and they said it is on national backorder. which means I would have to order it from them, then they would have to order it from japan, then japan would have to make one and send it to me.

www.taprecycling.com ;)

www.taprecycling.com ;)

Hey DC thanx a million. The guy said he thinks he can locate one and ship here to Vegas.

www.taprecycling.com ;)

Hey DC thanx a million. The guy said he thinks he can locate one and ship here to Vegas.

No prob B) Anytime :cheers:

:cheers::cheers: DC. yeah yeah dc's our man, if he can't find it, NOONE CAN! :cheers::cheers:

just kiddin dc.............no hard feelins :D man i cant wait to get outta memphis this weekend! YEAHHHHHHHHH MEEEEEE

brian