1990 Ls: Lookin For More Bass Inside

DaLexLutha

What's goin on peepz....I'm new to the fourm but not really a new owner. I was just wondering if anyone else has a '90 and has subwoofers in the trunk. If you dont and you wanna help me my gas tank is between my back seats and my trunk, :censored: killing my bass!!!! I wanted to know if anyone had any ideals about getting my bass to the inside of my car better.

Yu want morebase inyer carr? Take tha stocksub out ya dummy! For your health!!

hhahahahahahah Sorry I just watched some "Tim & Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!" and John C. Reilly is killing me! hahahah

But seriously, you want some more bump. Take out the stock sub, it's like a direct port to the trunk. Did it with my old 1st gen and it made a HUGE difference!

:cheers:

Yu want morebase inyer carr? Take tha stocksub out ya dummy! For your health!!

hhahahahahahah Sorry I just watched some "Tim & Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!" and John C. Reilly is killing me! hahahah

But seriously, you want some more bump. Take out the stock sub, it's like a direct port to the trunk. Did it with my old 1st gen and it made a HUGE difference!

:cheers:

Yeah been there... done that soon as I got the car. Took care of my problem today.....did some minor surgery but all in the name of bass