Converting Automatic Is To Manual?

Jesus954

Nothing in mind i was just very curious because i read somewhere that people can put a supra transmission or something on an IS and i was wondering if it was safe and simple or as complicated as putting a turbo and like how much money would it cost like an estimate....

thanks

Nothing in mind i was just very curious because i read somewhere that people can put a supra transmission or something on an IS and i was wondering if it was safe and simple or as complicated as putting a turbo and like how much money would it cost like an estimate....

thanks

Why would you want to get rid of the push-button auto tranny on the IS? That technology is so awesome, I never get tired of shifting with it. Also, you do know that Turbo is better for an automatic tranny, right? With auto there is no shift-lag cuz your pedal stays to the floor and boost doesn't drop. Just dropping some info in case you didn't know.

Good luck whatever you do :D

yeah i know that auto tranny are best with turbo and also that e-shifting is fun, i was just curious cuz a friend of mine bought a 240sx that was automatic and it was converted to manual so i was curious lol ...but either way manual is more fun than pressing buttons, for me that is...