What Do You Use To Keep Your Leather Seats Shiny And New Looking?

+1 for the Lexol leather conditioner. However, I use Woolite per the owners manual for cleaning prior to conditioning but that is just my preference. I will condition the leather at night, put on a heavy but even coat and let it set overnight. The leather is not as porous as a 'Biker' jacket is but I do it anyway.

Regards,

I use LEXOL also, I like to apply it in the morning and let the car sit in the sun (black car) and let it bake in, Then I wipe off the extra. Works wonders. But that is just me.

I ran into that situation while conditioning my seats. Apply the conditioner/shampoo to the cloth first and not directly onto the perforated sections. Not too much on the cloth either. That way, it won't build up in those tiny holes. Worked for me

You should take a look at a new car. Are the leather seats shiny? Absolutely not.

Leather should be matte finished and soft to remain new looking ;)

You should take a look at a new car. Are the leather seats shiny? Absolutely not.

Leather should be matte finished and soft to remain new looking ;)

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude holy crap your're right. im glad i havent put anything on it!

so...how can i keep it matte and soft tho......

• 2 weeks later...