Gs 2007 And Up Dvd And Telephone Bypass

1.OK FOLLOW BLUE06GS GUIDE ON TAKING YOUR NAV UNIT OUT....JUST TYPE IN GS DVD BYPASS IN SEARCH ON THIS FORUM....

2.OK ONCE YOU GET THE NAV SCREEN OUT THE HARNESS CLOSEST TO THE DRIVER SIDE(WHITE HARNESS) K46 PIN#14 IS PURPLE LEAVE AN INCH OR TWO THEN CUT IT.......THEN SAME HARNESS K46 PIN #23 IS YELLOW,LEAVE A INCH OR TWO AND CUT IT THEN GROUND THE WIRE LOOM SIDE OF THE YELLOW WIRE ON A PIECE OF METAL(LEAVE THE SHORT PIECE OF THE YELLOW WIRE ALONE YOU CAN CAP IT OFF WITH A CAP CAUSE YOU WILL NOT NEED IT NO MORE,I GROUNDED IT OUT ON ONE OF THE BOLTS THAT SECURED THE UNIT IN).....OK NOW YOU NEED A SWITCH(TOGGLE SWITCH,ROCKER SWITH,ETC)

3.NOW WIRE A JUMPER WIRE ON EACH SIDE OF THE PURPLE WIRES(THAT YOU ALREADY CUT. PIN #14). THEN YOUR GOING TO TAKE THE PURPLE WIRE STILL ON THE HARNESS AND PLUG IT UP TO ONE OF THE PRONGS ON THE SWICTH(I USED A THREE PRONG SWICTH THAT LIGHTS UP SO I PUT THAT WIRE ON THE POWER SUPPLY PRONG)

4.THEN TAKE THE PURPLE WIRE(PIN#14)COMING OUT OF THE WIRE LOOM AND PUT IT ON ANOTHER PRONG(I PUT IT ON THE ACC PRONG SINCE I USED A THREE PRONG SWICTH I STILL HAD THE GROUND PRONG I JUST PUT ANOTHER WIRE ON IT AND GROUNDED IT OUT AT THE SAME PLACE I DID THE YELLOW WIRE)

5.NOW PUT IT BACK TOGETHER AND YOUR UNIT SHOULD BE BYPASSED.

OR IF YOU LIVE IN HOUSTON TEXAS THEN TAKE IT TO SPEAKER SHACK 713-628-7530 THEY WILL DO IT FOR $100 THATS WHERE I WORK ASWELL....HOPE THIS WAS HELPFUL IF NOT SHOOT ME AN E-MAIL OR CALL ME AT SPEAKER SHACK!!!

post-70345-1209594340_thumb.jpg

post-70345-1209594653_thumb.jpg

post-70345-1209595869_thumb.jpg

post-70345-1209595887_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
If you don't feel like cutting any wires, check out my post in the Buy/Sell section. It's a decent option.

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS WILL WORK ON MY 2007 ES350 ?? I HAVE THE ULTRA LUXURY PACKAGE. ALSO, CAN YOU GROUND THE BRAKE SOMEWHERE ELSE AND UNPLUG THE WIRES BEHIND THE NAV SO THAT YOU WONT HAVE TO CUT IN CASE I HAVE TO TAKE IT IN FOR WARRANTY ??

I have a 2007 GS350 and am trying to find someone in the Chicago area to complete this for me. If I can't, I may need to drive to Texas to the speaker shack. Obviously I'd prefer to find someone who has actually completed this mod before (on my model car) prior to doing a test run on my car...

Any ideas or info would be appreciated.

• 1 month later...