Question About Rims And Also Interior Care

Hello,

I have two questions. I am wanting to put chrome rims on my car. Does anyone know if the stock ones can be chrome dipped? I thought I heard that was possible. If not, where is the best place to buy rims? I am thinking the Lexus dealership will be a lot more expensive for them. Will call them just to get a price.

Also, I thought I read somewhere once NOT to use Armor-All on the interior. Is that correct? If so, what would be the best product to use for my interior. I have the black/grey interior. The black part is starting to look dull and show signs of a few light spots throughout. I feel like it needs to "shine" again.

Thanks for your help!

you asked the question about the rims on March 5, and me and 4 others wrote replies. did you follow up on your own thread?

*I replied*

Don't know if Ventura County is too far for you, but the people at Wheel Concepts in Newbury Park (near T.O.) offer that service. I called them, and the quoted me around $600 plus tax (exchange old rims). They said to come on in and they could swap the while I wait. They swapped the air pressure sensors and mounted my tires on the rims they already had chromed. He showed me that they were genuine toyota/lexus rims. When I paid, he (someone other then I talked to on the phone) said a higher price, but when I told him what I was quoted, he said that was a dealer price, but was ok with that. I would recommend them, but call and ask for a good price, and tell the you were referred by a satisfied customer who got the dealer price. Here's their website...

http://www.wheelconcepts.com/LEXUS.htm