Dee & Riki's Tezza

altezzadunnos

Yeah, other than the steering wheel being on the wrong side. ;)

Nice car club. Looks like a great meet spot! We usually just get together in a big parking lot somewhere.

Nice! What event is this? The Green IS is really nice. I don't like green, but it still looks good!

Hey can somebody tell me how to move my steering wheel to the passenger side of my IS?!! :) Seriously though, that silver one has a pretty slick body kit/wheel combination. Hey Smooth, aren't you glad to see nobody in this thread is throwing traction & Check Engine CEL's? Geez that's been a majority of the posts lately.

Hey can somebody tell me how to move my steering wheel to the passenger side of my IS?!! :) Seriously though, that silver one has a pretty slick body kit/wheel combination. Hey Smooth, aren't you glad to see nobody in this thread is throwing traction & Check Engine CEL's? Geez that's been a majority of the posts lately.

They probably have thier own forum for that. ;)

Nice parking lot shot ! :lol: Ok, I have a few to exchange with you:

This was from Or Moroso Speedway, ISF test drive event:

post-42851-1210222122_thumb.jpg

post-42851-1210221086_thumb.jpg post-42851-1210221161_thumb.jpg post-42851-1210221197_thumb.jpg

This car belongs to Mario, ( BluLex ):

post-42851-1210221125_thumb.jpg post-42851-1210222349_thumb.jpg post-42851-1210222330_thumb.jpg