Offset On Rims For 1999 Lexus Rx300

jonpro

I am looking at putting a set of 20" rims on my 1999 Lexus Rx300 but am not sure of the offset that I need. I have been told I need an offset of +43 but am not sure that it is correct. The tire dealer where I'm buying the rims from told me that that would be the best option beacuse a mid 15 to 25 over would stick out too much. Has anyone but 20s on there Rx300 and what offset did you get? If someone could help me since I need to make this decision as soon as possable since the rim order is already in.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
I am looking at putting a set of 20" rims on my 1999 Lexus Rx300 but am not sure of the offset that I need. I have been told I need an offset of +43 but am not sure that it is correct. The tire dealer where I'm buying the rims from told me that that would be the best option beacuse a mid 15 to 25 over would stick out too much. Has anyone but 20s on there Rx300 and what offset did you get? If someone could help me since I need to make this decision as soon as possable since the rim order is already in.

Thanks

Just in case anyone was wondering the factory offset is 35!