Cabin / Ac Filter

Used Filter Analysis? Just take it out and look at it. Better yet just replace it, you can get one on ebay for like $20. And yest its behind the glove box. There is also a Hepa filter somehwere too, I dont know where that one is.

Used Filter Analysis? Just take it out and look at it. Better yet just replace it, you can get one on ebay for like $20. And yest its behind the glove box. There is also a Hepa filter somehwere too, I dont know where that one is.

This member, Randy&Bonnie, is a clown (aka-troll)..I agree with you 100%. They guy has no clue and I have a feeling whom he is...

• 1 month later...
I have a 2006 Gs 300....love the car alot......has about 15k on it i bought it used the 15k service is

400 bucks yipes.....how do i replace the cabin filter?? is it behind the glove box?

Thanks

Brad in Arizona

Brad, before you spend any money on filters, you really should pull a UFA (Used Filter Analysis) on your cabin filter. :rolleyes:

Remove panel above glove box tray...then pull out plastic cover with small handle on it...then pull out filter tray and slide out filter. Dealer wants $39....I picked up three online for less than $45...it is amazing how quickly it will fill up with twigs, insects & crap....you probably dont have as many maple tree seeds or insects as we have in Michigan tho....

Jim in Kalamazoo.....