Sirius Satellite Thru The Navi In A 2007 Is 250

I just got a 2007 IS 250 AWD and want to move my Sirius subscription over to this car. What exactly would I need to get to have it run thru the navigation interface? I defintely do not want to get a separare receiver and clutter up the inside.

Keep in mind I'm an idiot and possess very little technical knowledge, so don't be shy about dumbing it down.

Please help.

I just got a 2007 IS 250 AWD and want to move my Sirius subscription over to this car. What exactly would I need to get to have it run thru the navigation interface? I defintely do not want to get a separare receiver and clutter up the inside.

Keep in mind I'm an idiot and possess very little technical knowledge, so don't be shy about dumbing it down.

Please help.

I put Sirius in my 2008 IS 250 from the factory and you are going to have to install the factory unit. I don't believe there is an aftermarket unit that will interface with the Nav system but I could be wrong. Honestly I'm not sure where the unit was installed in the car as I have not seen it. I believe it is behind the dash somewhere.

Please help.

Please see link here:

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...p;hl=magnummarv