Oil Leak =[

Mr.Lextacy

could you possibly take the undercover off and get a picture of where the oil is? the cover makes it really hard to tell where the oil is actually coming from, and without anything more specific we'll do nothing but alarm you if we start guessing.

if you can't get a picture there are a bunch on LexLS that show the underside of the car, take off the cover, check it out and MSpaint an arrow in where it's dripping down.

The bottom of the engine is where you'd expect any oil that's leaking to wind up. It could be coming from anywhere. Start at the top and work your way down. Start with the obvious common leak locations. Plenty of threads on this. If you find oil. Clean it off and keep checking to confirm you have found the leak.

As a rule.. normaly if you take it to a quick lube place the boys rip the "seal" on the bolt at the oil change. Sometimes they strip the thread. Why it's called a "quickie" Check there first and if not, the other replies are of concern.

As a rule.. normaly if you take it to a quick lube place the boys rip the "seal" on the bolt at the oil change. Sometimes they strip the thread. Why it's called a "quickie" Check there first and if not, the other replies are of concern.

Im gonna try and take some pictures for you guys to look at sometime this week and then well go from there i have a buddy that works at lexus he can take it in for me but i dont want to pay alot for somthin i can fix myself

on the other hand my smoked bumper markers are comin in sometime this week and my passenger side corner lamp. My original one was leaking water seal must of broken.

Can the crankshaft position sensor leak oil? My 93ls 120k looks like there is oil coming from there. It is a bit oily around there but no drips. I only find a nickel size drip on the garage floor in the mourning.