Keep Radio On After Engine Is Shut Off

Hit the push start button without stepping on the brake after the car is shut off, this will put you in the radio mode. Push the button again and you are in accessory mode, push it one more time and the electricals are off.

I noticed if you press the start button (to turn off the car), but the shifter is still in gear, the radio stays on even though the engine turns off. You can then shift to park. You then press the start button 3 times to go through ACC, ON, then OFF to turn off all when you are done listening.

Don't know what else stays on, or if this is documented, but I found this when I forgot to put the shifter in park before turning off the car. Hope this works for you.

I noticed if you press the start button (to turn off the car), but the shifter is still in gear, the radio stays on even though the engine turns off. You can then shift to park. You then press the start button 3 times to go through ACC, ON, then OFF to turn off all when you are done listening.

Don't know what else stays on, or if this is documented, but I found this when I forgot to put the shifter in park before turning off the car. Hope this works for you.

Great - I will give that a try.

I was aware of how to get it back on by pushing the start button after engine start down and without my foot on the brake, but then the wheel had to move and it's just not the same.