Ls430, And Clifford Alarm

thatlexusboy

i was thinking about putting maybe a clifford or viper alarm system with automatic start,

any of you have it on your ls430's

mine is a 2001 and i want an automatic start but im not sure if aftermarket is a good idea on the lexus,

please tell me what you think guys

Aftermarket is excellent. Remember the ones that come factory are made by an aftermarket company. DEI is a good company which is who makes clifford or viper I personally think they are overpriced. Autopage, Code, Prestige,UltraStart I would recommend a 2 way system that will have a screen on one of the remotes allowing you to see if the car is started or what was activated such as shock sensor or door being opened. I would say use the Autopage I really like them. I hope this helps.

Aftermarket is excellent. Remember the ones that come factory are made by an aftermarket company. DEI is a good company which is who makes clifford or viper I personally think they are overpriced. Autopage, Code, Prestige,UltraStart I would recommend a 2 way system that will have a screen on one of the remotes allowing you to see if the car is started or what was activated such as shock sensor or door being opened. I would say use the Autopage I really like them. I hope this helps.

definitly and im really considering getting one cause im loving the automatic start and also in my nieghborhood the standard lexus alarm just duznt cut it anymore...