Favorite Es Colour?

Darren Y.

u da man... that detailing thread is the best thread on this board.

Got me a shining...hey you should add (nice shine!!!!) yer pix to your own gallery...as a personal album. did you post your wifes car somewhere after detailing?

TTFN = ta ta For now-- an instant mssg signoff..text mssg term....

u da man... that detailing thread is the best thread on this board.

Got me a shining...hey you should add (nice shine!!!!) yer pix to your own gallery...as a personal album. did you post your wifes car somewhere after detailing?

TTFN = ta ta For now-- an instant mssg signoff..text mssg term....

Hey rjt, yeah I need to do the gallery thing, just haven't had the time. I did detail again this weekend (Ultima Paint Guard Plus the 3rd time now). My neighbor said he hadn't seen a paint job like that in awhile...said it looked like glass!!! Cool huh? Yeah, my wife's car is below (only after 1 detail...doesn't look bad for not alot of work). TTFN huh? Argh! the instant message thing is driving me nuts!!! ha ha

post-63079-1209314468_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

I'll second the Starfire Pearl with Grey interior. The white, along with the all black roof on my UL Panoramic definitely gets double takes. Something about the black and white contrast just catches the eye. Not too many out there like that. Especially now that I have the door guards on. I think their placement makes the ES look less 'tall' and more stretched out and low-slung. Couple that with the rear spoiler and I think I have one of the best looking cars on the road.

I get tons of double takes from kids in Scion coupes that have the glass roof. It's as if they look at it, think it's just like theirs, but then realize there is definitely a big difference. Mercedes also makes a dark tinted full panorama roof, and those guys look at me at stoplights like I just showed up at the prom wearing the same dress they were told was a one-of-a-kind.

The best pleasure was the other day when one of these white Mercedes with the panorama roof pulled alongside at a stoplight on a fairly deserted 4 lane. He was staring his eyeballs out, finally realized he wasn't the only unique one around, got irritated and when the light changed, he proceeded to open it up. I think he was surprised when the ES kept up without breaking a sweat. After about 5 seconds, I proceeded to reach up and punch the OFF button on the A/C, which at full throttle, acts like a minor nitrous shot. I only let off the gas when I couldn't see his jaw dragging the ground anymore!

It may have been that he didn't know how to drive, wasn't getting fully into the throttle, or a thousand other reasons, but hey, like Ron White says about the death penalty for the criminally insane..."If he doesn't know the difference, and it makes me feel better, what the hell are we arguing about?" It sure put a smile on my face!

I have the 2008 Royal Ruby Metallic, UL, Chrome Wheels, XM, 35 % Tint, Clear Bra.

I'm loving it! It's just that the haters want to call it a Cambry. How sickining.

AtomicDog

post-63165-1215579119_thumb.jpg

Nice!

Pfft, those people are just jealous, that's why they're haters :D