How Much Should I Charge For My Is250? I Would Really Appreciate Opini

so it's time to let my baby go :(

HOW MUCH SHOULD I PRICE IT AT?

2008 Lexus IS 250. Premium Package (wood grain, ac/heated seats), NAVIGATION, bluetooth, etc...

it has 5000 miles. smokey granite mica exterior (gray) and black leather interior.

mint condition.

2008 Lexus IS 250. Premium Package (wood grain, ac/heated seats), NAVIGATION, bluetooth, etc...

it has 5000 miles. smokey granite mica exterior (gray) and black leather interior.

mint condition.

WHY? Didn't you just buy the thing?

mint condition.

dude its hard enough having to let go. now if you could give me suggestions that'd be nice.

mint condition.

go to edmunds.com, kbb.com and nada.com to calc fair value..

dude its hard enough having to let go. now if you could give me suggestions that'd be nice.

I bought the same model and options plus the mats, cargo net, etc. in Dec. I paid $35200 if that helps.

cool thanks for the reply. was it new?

Yes, I told the dealer what color and options I wanted and they found the car in the incoming inventory. It came in about 3 weeks later. I had gotten a quote earlier from another dealer, but wanted to purchase it at my "own" dealer. No problems since.

• 2 weeks later...

I just paid $33700 for my 2008 with the same options (18", HIDs, NAV, Premium Pack, mats, net, locks, etc). So you're probably looking around $30,000 private party.