Just Sold My 94 Es300 And I Miss It Already

Fellow members,

Sorry to say I parted with my 94 es300 with 231000 miles but running as smooth as she can be and no problems but windows in the front wil not go up. It is a good car, I dont care what all these guys in benzes say. I have a benz too but I have great respect for Lexus and when I get the chance I will get another lexus es. I just dont want a v8 so my choice will be a es or a is. To all of you, I have extra parts for the car, a radiator, a starter, 2 hydraulic fan motors and relays. Let me know if anyone here need one, I will sell them for a real good price ok.

This is a great forum, and if its ok with you guys Id like to stay a member.

• 1 month later...
Fellow members,

Sorry to say I parted with my 94 es300 with 231000 miles but running as smooth as she can be and no problems but windows in the front wil not go up. It is a good car, I dont care what all these guys in benzes say. I have a benz too but I have great respect for Lexus and when I get the chance I will get another lexus es. I just dont want a v8 so my choice will be a es or a is. To all of you, I have extra parts for the car, a radiator, a starter, 2 hydraulic fan motors and relays. Let me know if anyone here need one, I will sell them for a real good price ok.

This is a great forum, and if its ok with you guys Id like to stay a member.

Hi,

I'm looking for the hydraulic hose that goes from the Power Steering to the cooling fan. My mechanic gave me a part number from his computer database which hasn't helped me locate it online. The part number is 16927-20010.

Let me know ASAP if you have the part and how much you'd need for it.

I'd need it to be shipped to Austin, TX.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Please reply here and copy to methusaleh@yahoo.com