Any Good Mechanics In Orlando Fl Area

cjmeyer

• 3 weeks later...

Newbie here gang.Wondering if anyone knows of any good independent mechanics in the Orlando/Tampa Florida area.I would prefer an independent over a dealer.My 95 will be in need of a timing belt shortly.Thanks

Today I'm having an independent in the Orlando area change the timing belt on my wife's 2000.

Check with me in a couple of days.

Newbie here gang.Wondering if anyone knows of any good independent mechanics in the Orlando/Tampa Florida area.I would prefer an independent over a dealer.My 95 will be in need of a timing belt shortly.Thanks

Today I'm having an independent in the Orlando area change the timing belt on my wife's 2000.

Hi Dark Horse.I just had Lakeland Toyota change it for me yesterday.I also had them do the waterpump and both tensioners.Along with a fresh thermostat and replacing the cam seals too which were starting to leak.They charged a little over $1300 which I thought was high but they were convenient to me and gave me a loaner car for the day.I was nervous about driving it with the original belt on it.

Hopefully I can get another 100000 miles out of it and can complain about changing it ;) again

Hi Dark Horse.I just had Lakeland Toyota change it for me yesterday.I also had them do the waterpump and both tensioners.Along with a fresh thermostat and replacing the cam seals too which were starting to leak.They charged a little over $1300 which I thought was high but they were convenient to me and gave me a loaner car for the day.I was nervous about driving it with the original belt on it.

Hopefully I can get another 100000 miles out of it and can complain about changing it ;) again

CJ,

I had a great experience with the independent I took my wife's car to. Real pros, did everything by the book and reasonable (I should know, I was in the business for 15 years). I will go back to them again, and recommend them without reservation (assuming they they are consistent). Let me know if you need more information. I am grateful to have found them. P.S. they offered me a loaner.

D. H.

dude I am thinking about moving to florida to the orlando kissimmee area,from the land of lincoln and you are getting me shocked already that the whole orlando area does not have a lexus

dealer.please tell me there is one.geeeeesh. by the way a toyota dealer worked on your lexus ,wow.

CJ,

I had a great experience with the independent I took my wife's car to. Real pros, did everything by the book and reasonable (I should know, I was in the business for 15 years). I will go back to them again, and recommend them without reservation (assuming they they are consistent). Let me know if you need more information. I am grateful to have found them. P.S. they offered me a loaner.

D. H.

/

d.h. what is the name of that shop?thx

CJ,

D. H.

/

d.h. what is the name of that shop?thx

The name of the shop is Z Tech.

cjmeyer,have no fear help is here. lexus of orlando------305 north semoran blvd,winter park,fl 32792------800-530-3584

man, do I feel a little better or what? you can tell I am a lexus geek.