Calendar Photography

99lsguy

Truthfully all the details i can;t remember i think it hd to do with DEC 12 th but i am not sure.

It is mainly Matt's baby and as for voting i wasn;t even sure who was going to choose ,if it was publically or Matt.

I do remember there is supposed to only be one submission per member ,which a few people missed.

Also remember to label the pic with your member name as some also forgot to do that.

Speaking of which - I'd LOVE to have the photo of MY car [the one showing just the headlight and foglight - found in the regular LS gallery - page 24 I think] entered into the calender contest. But I don't know how to make the photo bigger. :(

Oh well....

Craig!! :)

• 1 month later...

Maybe we should drop back and punt? It is such a great idea, I'd hate to see us drop it. Comon y'all we can do this. I'll still buy it, even if it's June. I love seeing everyones cars.

Denny

http://www.cafeshops.com/loc_dark_blue.6308740?zoom=yes#zoom

the calander is finished

but i only notice UK cars

they are nicely done with photograpy styles rather than most of the USA one which were just shots of the car

with no name info ,wrong size , 4-6 pictures of the persons same car and a whole host of other problems

naw, we want cheap with pictures of our cars. there isn't any reason why we couldn't put out several. personally, i'd like to have one with.... well.. my car, maybe todd's, vmf's, 99 lsguys, curt oberg's, swo, sk, you know, all the people we regularily talk too. i czn't think of anything cooler!

denny (vb)