Sign in to follow this  
addb

Want Sc Wheels, Oem Or Aftermarket

I'm looking for some 16 inch OEM SC wheels or some aftermarket 17 inch wheels which fit an SC300.

Thanks.

I have some OEM wheels that I took off my 95 SC. I don't think they are from 95 though. I believe they are 94's. They're in great shape and have plenty of tread left on the Dunlop tires. I'll take a picture if you're interested. They're 16". I'll sell you all 4 for $400.

I have 96 OEM SC300 wheels (6 spoke i think) with 16" with Dunlop SP8000, decent tread left. Email me JLEE765@aol.com if you are interested.

I have a set of factory rims for a 93 sc300, unforunately they are not chrome :chairshot:

Saw a set of chrome wheels on ebay, seller says they are from a 96 SC300. Current bid is $200. Do a search on ebay for "chrome 16 lexus".

"Needed" 1- only 16" chrome 10 spoke rim from 92 SC400. Nothing currently on e-bay. Just bought this SC and one of the wheels is peeling. It can be replated but that is fairly expensive plus 2 way shipping charges. Hoping someone has upgraded wheels and is wanting a little more space in their garage. PM/e-mail me with any info. thx, bob

I'm looking for some 16 inch OEM SC wheels or some aftermarket 17 inch wheels which fit an SC300.

Thanks.

I have a set of 4 16" wheels from a '92 SC400 Sport Coupe. Would like to get rid of them as I no longer use them for snow tires in the winter. These wheels are not chrome,but are in good shape.....will sell in pairs

J Latchaw

jlatch20@yahoo.com

I have a set of BBS style 16" Lexus wheels from my 92 SC400 with 2 brand new tires and two almost new tires. PM me if anyone is interested.

Thanks.

Addb

where are you located?

Sign in to follow this