1998 Suspension Options

1st post...haha newbie here! Hopefuly some of you Lexus guru's can shed some light here...OK, just got a 1998 ES300 with AVS and wanted to know if I could replace the stock springs with Eibach models for the Camry? Also, when I do repalce the struts...can i do away with the AVS (electronic shocks) and use the non-adjustable struts?

Anybody running the eibachs for the Camry on their Lexus ES300?......how about Koni's for the Camry on the ES?

;)

1st post...haha newbie here! Hopefuly some of you Lexus guru's can shed some light here...OK, just got a 1998 ES300 with AVS and wanted to know if I could replace the stock springs with Eibach models for the Camry? Also, when I do repalce the struts...can i do away with the AVS (electronic shocks) and use the non-adjustable struts?

Anybody running the eibachs for the Camry on their Lexus ES300?......how about Koni's for the Camry on the ES?

I know nothing about Eibach or Koni's but have just replaced the electronic struts on my 98 ES with non-electronic ones and now have a problem with the ABS and TRAC warning lights that have come on (see my post of a few days ago). I suspect that there is a low cost fix for this but have not been able to find it yet.