94 Ls400 "anniversary Edition"

beaudroix

I have owned a 94 Ls400 "Anniversary Edition" for the past 5 years and are still enjoying this car.

Can anyone tell me how the specs are different from a standard 94 Ls400?

As far as I can tell these are some of the different specs:

1) front floor mats have embroidered "Anniversary Edition"

2) exterior body moulding is more like the 95-96 model

3) wheels are rare and very hard to find

I need to find some more of these wheels for replacements - they have been very hard to find!!!

Hmm....any pictures?? I'd love to see it I've never heard of a 94 "Anniversary Edition". Seems fairly early for an anniversary....

You should be able to find any OEM part at a dealership...maybe carson?

Hmm....any pictures?? I'd love to see it I've never heard of a 94 "Anniversary Edition". Seems fairly early for an anniversary....

This is not my car but this ebay listing has great photos of the exact car as mine:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lexus-LS-LS...8QQcmdZViewItem

also I think the opal color was for 94' Anniversary Editions as well

i agree, five year anniversary was early...

I have found more info on the Anniversary Edition:

http://www.lexus.com/contact/pdf/1994/1994LSspecs.pdf

look at page 3

5th Anniversary Edition includes Special Color Selection, Special Wheels, Gold Emblem Package, Lexus/Nakamichi Premium Audio System, Remote 6-CD Auto-Changer, Power Moonroof, Memory System and Special Floormats

Wow, this is a very interesting post. I compared my regular 94LS with the anniversary specs and the pictures on EBay, and it would seem that some things are different from my car, and some are not:

The color on the EBay car is the same as my white/gray color.

The gold emblems are the same.

The power Moon Roof is the same.

I assume the memory system is the same-seats, steering wheel, etc.

The wheels are different. I have a bright chrome type wheel-the car in the picture has a brushed type finish.

The radio is probably the upgraded Nakamichi, and mine is a Pioneer. At least the tape player says Pioneer. Funny how all the controls are identical, and both have the 6 CD changer.

The floor mats are a no brainer-My car had none when I bought it-they now have beautiful aftermarket mats. Got them in a swap.

Most curious to me is the three buttons directly above the ashtray in the EBay car. One says "trac", I think. My "trac" is on the console beside the shifter. But there are 2 others above the ashtray. I'll bet they have to do with the air suspension system, which I thankfully don't have-just one more possible repair.

So the only things I see listed under the Anniversary edition that I don't have are the "special color and wheels"?, the upgraded radio, and the special floor mats. Anything else?

Wow, this is a very interesting post. I compared my regular 94LS with the anniversary specs and the pictures on EBay, and it would seem that some things are different from my car, and some are not:

The color on the EBay car is the same as my white/gray color.

The gold emblems are the same.

The power Moon Roof is the same.

I assume the memory system is the same-seats, steering wheel, etc.

The wheels are different. I have a bright chrome type wheel-the car in the picture has a brushed type finish.

The radio is probably the upgraded Nakamichi, and mine is a Pioneer. At least the tape player says Pioneer. Funny how all the controls are identical, and both have the 6 CD changer.

The floor mats are a no brainer-My car had none when I bought it-they now have beautiful aftermarket mats. Got them in a swap.

Most curious to me is the three buttons directly above the ashtray in the EBay car. One says "trac", I think. My "trac" is on the console beside the shifter. But there are 2 others above the ashtray. I'll bet they have to do with the air suspension system, which I thankfully don't have-just one more possible repair.

So the only things I see listed under the Anniversary edition that I don't have are the "special color and wheels"?, the upgraded radio, and the special floor mats. Anything else?

that is it. looks like lexus charged a little over $2k for this option...

is there anybody out there who knows where i can buy some more of these anniversary edition wheels?