Hi All From New Zealand

yellow RS200

Here's some pics of my 2000 RS200 Altezza.I have done a few mods....

Colour coded rocket cover

Silicon hoses

Apexi power intake

Apexi air induction box

Apexi radatior cap

Greddy strut brace

Mag wheels are Konig unknown sitting on 225/45/17

fe6e717d.jpg

17b260eb.jpg

bf0117f5.jpg

Some of our club cars as well..

d7a50323.jpg

f9e40d29.jpg

9be26f61.jpg

I really like the blacked out headlights on the Solar Yellow. Looks very good! Nice car collective you have there also!! And I see 1 turbo IS?

I really like the blacked out headlights on the Solar Yellow. Looks very good! Nice car collective you have there also!! And I see 1 turbo IS?

Here in NZ we have IS200,AS200 and the RS200.The turbo one is a RS (one very fast car).The charcoal(Dark grey)one is a AS200,and all the rest are RS200's

Very nice!! That looks really good! I like how you left the lense red. Did your Altezza come with the chrome trunk lip or did you put that on also?

And I have allways loved the Altezza grills! We get the rope looking grill here in the states. It's not bad, but nowhere near as nice as the mesh style.

Do your fog lights shine yellow or white? The black out job you did all around is very tastefully done by the way. Not too much. The rims you have really set off the black but balance the chrome nicely!!

Are your side view mirrors carbon fiber? or are they black also? I can't quite tell from the pics. I also see you changed to the clear side markers, but what's that on the fender behind the tire?

And what are the specific differences between the IS, RS, and AS?

Very nice!! That looks really good! I like how you left the lense red. Did your Altezza come with the chrome trunk lip or did you put that on also?

And I have allways loved the Altezza grills! We get the rope looking grill here in the states. It's not bad, but nowhere near as nice as the mesh style.

Do your fog lights shine yellow or white? The black out job you did all around is very tastefully done by the way. Not too much. The rims you have really set off the black but balance the chrome nicely!!

Are your side view mirrors carbon fiber? or are they black also? I can't quite tell from the pics. I also see you changed to the clear side markers, but what's that on the fender behind the tire?

And what are the specific differences between the IS, RS, and AS?

Thanks for all the positive feedback.The mirrors,trunk lip and side markers are all black shadow chrome.The rims was a hard choice,just trying to match with the car but i'm happy with the end results.As for the rear tail lights,had to cut them open,mask off the lenses then paint black.very happy with end results as well.Fog lights shine white.

As for specifics on the models..IS,AS are both 6 cylinders not to sure on horsepower output.The RS model which is most popular here in NZ are 4 cylinder

Manual is 215 BHP,Auto is about 210 BHP.that is stock before any mods to engine.

• 6 months later...

Ok, new crank case filter, and new battery. Anything else I'm missing? Looks good by the way. If you want to do some more engine dress up, and not have to spend alot of money on it, steel braided hose jackets are nice. One over the throttle cable, the power steering line would be a nice touch. Also get better battery terminal connectors. And you could also get an aluminum radiator cover for the top. that would be really nice.

The new seats look great! I'm kinda surprised you didn't get black and yellow seats to further the paint scheme, but they still look great. Man, full race bolsters gonna take some getting used to gettin in and out of the car, But gotta love it!! Are you getting harnesses to go with it? Takata makes some nice ones.

Very good,but 3" blue hose from intake to pod.steel braided hose there's a idea.Small things make alot of difference.The seats aren't to bad to get in and out off,just gotta change a few things.like in head first and out !Removed! first. :lol: As for colour,that comes later with newer seats.to much *BLEEP* involved with fitting harnesses in.(NZ laws).Thanks for your input.