New Member W/pics (56k=no)

I have been a member of ClubLexus for years, but never stumbled across this site for whatever reason :huh:

I recently sold my SC400 and recently picked up a 2001 Black on Black GS430. I have two other toys so I was looking for a nice daily driver with some room. I have had the car for about a month and could not be happier with it. I recently had the windows tinted 18% and added Sirius Sportster. I have always had aftermarket stereos, but my wife loves the NAV. I decided to go with a LLC and redo speakers, sub, and amps leaving the stock headunit. Next mod is Tein CS coilovers and some nice 19" or 20" staggered wheels. Here are some pics of my children :P

P1010007.jpg

P1010075.jpg

3000GT Twin Turbo

P1010082.jpg

P1010085-1.jpg

69 Camaro 396 Small Block

P1010038.jpg

P1010030.jpg

Beautiful children you've got. I love the chevy, do you take it out often?

Thanks guys. I know it is a mixed bag of cars, but each one satisfies a special need I have so I love them all. As for the Camaro, I do not get it out near as much as I need to. I try to get it out every other weekend weather permitting. I grew up around muscle cars so I will always have some kind of classic. I just got back from the Grand Run in Pigeon Forge, TN where they had approximately 600 muscle cars attend.

im jealous........your 430 looks just like mine except the chrome rims and i didnt get black on black but i want the black on black! :( and the chevy pic u have makes me miss my SS chevelle (it got stolen with the built 454 in it right after i put posi in it and a bigger gear)

where in tn are you?

brian-

good to b back on the forum after missing 6 days with a minor surgery for 2 pinched nerves! anyone miss me?

im jealous........your 430 looks just like mine except the chrome rims and i didnt get black on black but i want the black on black! :( and the chevy pic u have makes me miss my SS chevelle (it got stolen with the built 454 in it right after i put posi in it and a bigger gear)

where in tn are you?

brian-

good to b back on the forum after missing 6 days with a minor surgery for 2 pinched nerves! anyone miss me?

I hate to hear your Chevelle was stolen. My father had a frame-off restored Chevelle that was completely built with a big block. It was a sick car and wicked fast. I started my GS search for a Black on Black and then my wife turned me to Black on Tan. I am glad that I lucked into this one, because it is truly what I wanted. I live in east TN about 40 miles from Knoxville.